Save yourself money while saving the planet from needless waste with a 4MyEarth Snack Pocket that you can use again and again for years on end.
Durable, long lasting and ethically made, there is no need to be using harmful plastic snack bags that can have harmful effects on our bodies and the earth.
These vegan friendly, cotton, handmade snack pockets are the perfect food storage pouch for morning tea or the kids snacks. Whether snacking on the run or keeping carrot sticks fresh in the fridge, these pockets will help replace your single use plastic wrap and bags.
4MyEarth Snack Pockets are perfect for muffins, slices, nuts, biscuits, carrot sticks, cut up fruit etc. They have expandable sides so you can fit in even more. The fabric used is 100% Cotton/Canvas with a biodegradable coating that decomposes without harm to the environment, unlike Nylon or PUL which are not biodegradable.
4MyEarth donates to World Vision Australia and Oxfam Australia on a monthly basis.
Design features :
- Approx 14cm x 14cm
- Label has space for you to write name on
- Lightweight, yet extremely strong
- FREE from PVC, BPA, Nylon, heavy metal & Phthalates
- Easy for both children and adults to open and close
- May be put in the fridge or freezer
- Stores flat for easy and simple storage
- Made from 100% Cotton canvas, so they are Vegan friendly!
- Biodegradable inner lining
- Machine washable – see tip below
- Handmade ethically in India
Turn inside out for washing or pop in a washing bag in your usual wash cycle to avoid velcro attaching to other items.
*Due to the products being handmade, there may be very slight variations in the colour and size. These should not be considered as flaws.