Bambo Nature eco nappy
Size 4 – Maxi (7-18kgs)
30 nappies per pack
Bambo Nature eco nappies are ultra thin and super absorbent with a top dry layer that draws wetness away from baby’s delicate skin. Even with repeat wetting, your baby will stay dry and comfortable. We love Bambo Nature and we are sure you are too. Bambo Nature nappies are;
- Super soft– new softer cloth-like back and top sheet
- Super absorbent – top dry system draws moisture away
- Thin & perfect fit – extra comfort and greater ease of movement with no leaks
- Breathable – soft cloth-like back sheet allows air to circulate to skin to prevent irritation
- Flexible – stretchy side panels to get that perfect fit
- Biodegradable (core)
- Made with fully recyclable packaging
- Made in Denmark (the most environmentally alert country)
Bambo Nature give an Eco-friendly Guarantee
Bambo Nature eco nappies are manufactured in a production facility where 95% of the production waste is recycled, making Bambo Nature one of the most eco-friendly nappies on the market. Bambo Nature is proud to hold the Nordic Swan Eco Label and the FSC label (the mark of responsible forestry) and is also dermatologically tested.
Bambo Nature Eco’s Promise:
- 100% chlorine free
- No perfumes
- No moisturising lotions
- No optical brighteners
- No phthalates
- BPA free
- No TBT, PVC, antioxidants or latex
- FSC certified woodpulp
Did you know Bambo Nature are Multi Award winning?
Bambo Nature has won numerous awards all over the world. Highly regarded as one of the best eco nappies on the market but don’t just take our word for it, have a look at the reviews.
Baby Gear Lab (US) “Best Disposable Nappy Bambo Nature won Baby Gear Labs Top Pick Award for Best Green Nappy. Of the 20 nappies tested, Bambo Nature was the highest scoring nappy overall.
Choice Magazine “Top Green Buy Bambo Nature was the recommended Green Buy in CHOICE Magazines review of 14 disposable nappy brands.
Ethical Consumer’s “Best Buy” Bambo Nature took out Ethical Consumer’s Best Buy for disposable nappy brand as it scored highest and is the only alternative nappy brand with independently accredited green credentials.