Now you can start saving money saving as well as the planet with these environmentally friendly, non-toxic, chemical free and reusable Nursing Pads.
These nursing pads are made from 3 layer of fabric:
- Top layer is soft, absorbent bamboo velour to sooth cracked and sore nipples.
- Tecond layer is absorbent and antibacterial double sided bamboo terry toweling help keep you dry.
- Third is bamboo fleece which both absorbes excess moisture and acts as a barrier between the absorbent layer and your clothing.
Each nursing pad is 11cm in diameter and all edges have been serged for durability. No harsh chemical glues have been used to seal these pads so they are safe for both you and your baby.
Why Bamboo Nursing Pads?
- Bamboo is 3 to 4 times more absorbent then cotton and it increases in absorbency with washing.
- Bamboo is super soft and durable
- It has natural antibacterial, antifungal and deodorizing properties to help avoid infections and blocked milk ducts.
- It is hypoallergenic and perfect for babies with allergies and sensitive skin
- Moisture wicking to keep bub cool
- It is sustainable and renewable
- It is grown without the use of pesticides making it naturally organic.
- they are washable and reusable so no need to buy disposable pads.
These are a must have for new breastfeeding mums. Soft and silky along with bamboo fleece and toweling help prevent leaks and help keep you clean and dry.
Using your Reusable Nursing Pads:
- It’s a good idea to pre-wash and dry your nursing pads before their first use
- Make sure your nursing pads are completely dry after washing and between as this ensures ultimate hygiene and better absorbency
- Simply place the nursing pad in your nursing bra, centring it right on your nipple in a position that works best for you
- change you nursing pads frequently when wet and avoid leaving wet pads on skin for long periods of time. This will help to avoid skin irritation and leakage
- Simply wash your nursing pads every second day with some lovely chemical free washing liquid that is grea for sensitive skin.
About Bugsey Bee
Erin is a wife, mother of 2 and head creator, designer and seamstress at Bugsey Bee. She is passionate about creating high quality, cute an eco-friendly items aimed at meeting the practical needs of parents. All items are designed through experience, therefore Erin knows that her products will not only make parents lives easier but will also stand the test of time.