Let’s be frank ….
Frank Green is world renowned for their push button lid and comfortable cylindrical shaped reusable cups and bottles. Utilising classic solid colours to suit any personal style, their cups and bottles are curved to fit comfortably in your hand.
Made from commercial grade stainless steel, frank green insulated cups have a stain and odour resistant inner, keeping liquids hot or cold for up to 12 hours. The leak resistant screw lid and a one handed toggle button make it effortless to drink and reseal.
– Dimensions: 13.4cm x 7.4cm diameter
– Double-walled thermal insulation retains heat or keeps liquids cold for up to 12 hours
– The drinking hole is designed to allow for optimum liquid flow
– Clever one-handed, push-button operation opens and closes the spill-resistant lid
– Highly durable and made from premium grade 304 stainless steel
– Wide mouth for added customisability – think fruit, tea or ice cubes
– Stain and odour resistant inner – taste your coffee and not your cup
– Comfortably fits in standard cup holders
– Recyclable at end of life
– Material: Stainless Steel, BPA Free Plastic (lid)
– Capacity: 295ml
The frank green journey.
Frank green was proudly founded in Melbourne, one of the world’s coffee capitals, by a serial entrepreneur, caffeine enthusiast and passionate environmental advocate,
Since its inception in 2013, frank green has grown into one of Australia’s most loved reusable cups and bottles brands and is rapidly expanding around the world.
At the heart of frank green, they want to change the world. No, really – they do. They are passionate about motivating a change in how we think, feel and (most importantly) do, regarding sustainable living. Their mission is to stop the manufacturing and use of single-use products that leave waste for generations to come. They do this by creating the world’s most loved reusable products that make you look and feel great. It’s the type of cup you want to use every day. Besides, prevention is better than cure.