Let’s be frank ….
Frank Green is world renowned for their push button lid and comfortable cylindrical shaped reusable cups and bottles. Utilising classic solid colours to suit any personal style, their cups and bottles are curved to fit comfortably in your hand.
All of frank green reusable products feature a stain and odour resistant inner, with a leak resistant screw lid and a one handed toggle button to effortlessly drink and reseal. With high quality double-walled stainless steel your hands will stay cool while your drinks stay hot for 12 hours.
Frank Green Smart Bottle features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Crafted from premium grade 304 stainless steel.
- BPA free and non-toxic.
- Clever one-handed, push-button operation opens and closes the spill-resistant lid
- Double-walled thermal insulation retains heat or keeps liquids cold for up to 12 hours
- The drinking hole is designed to allow for optimum liquid flow
- Completely stain and odour resistant.
- Fits most standard cup holders.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Highly durable and made from premium grade 304 stainless steel
- BPA free plastic lid
- Dishwasher safe.
- Recyclable at the end of life
- Capacity: 595ml.
- Dimensions: 22.5cm (h) x 7.2cm (w).
The frank green journey.
Frank green was proudly founded in Melbourne, one of the world’s coffee capitals, by a serial entrepreneur, caffeine enthusiast and passionate environmental advocate,
Since its inception in 2013, frank green has grown into one of Australia’s most loved reusable cups and bottles brands and is rapidly expanding around the world.
At the heart of frank green, they want to change the world. No, really – they do. They are passionate about motivating a change in how we think, feel and (most importantly) do, regarding sustainable living. Their mission is to stop the manufacturing and use of single-use products that leave waste for generations to come. They do this by creating the world’s most loved reusable products that make you look and feel great. It’s the type of cup you want to use every day. Besides, prevention is better than cure.