The soft eye pillow moulds to the contour of your face, blocking out light and calms the muscles around your eyes and triggers the body to return to a relaxed state.The light pressure from an eye pillow also helps stimulates the vagus nerve, which regulates heart rate and our digestive system.
Ways to use your Shanti Eye pillow:
- Use when you go to bed to help you get to sleep more quickly or to help you to get back to sleep during the night.
- Any time you are feeling stressed, anxious or depressed, lie down and put your eye pillow in place and take some deep breaths to help you relax and feel more grounded.
- Run a bath, sprinkle bath salts, set some candles and place the pillow over your eyes with a few drops lavender or chamomile essential oil and drift away into peace and release your worries and busy mind.
- Use as part of your yoga practice to absorb the effects at the end or your practice.
- Perfect for massage therapists or healers to aid their clients in being able to relax into the experience and surrender to the healing benefits of the therapy.