HypnoBirthing® – Mongan Method has been a leader in childbirth education since 1990 and is now taught in 34 countries around the world.
UPCOMING COURSE dates are as follows:
June Course Dates:
- Sunday 21st June 10am -12.30pm
- Sunday 28th June 10am -12.30pm
- Sunday 5 July 10am -12.30pm
- Sunday 12th July 10am -12.30pm
- Sunday 17th July 10am -12.30pm
August Course Dates:
- Sunday 2nd August 10am -12.30pm
- Sunday 9th August 10am -12.30pm
- Sunday 16th August 10am -12.30pm
- Sunday 23rd August 10am -12.30pm
- Sunday 30th August 10am -12.30pm
September Course Dates:
- Sunday 20th September 10am -12.30pm
- Sunday 27th September 10am -12.30pm
- Sunday 4th October 10am -12.30pm
- Sunday 11th October 10am -12.30pm
- Sunday 18th October 10am -12.30pm
November Course Dates:
- Sunday 15th November 10am -12.30pm
- Sunday 22nd November 10am -12.30pm
- Sunday 29th November 10am -12.30pm
- Sunday 6th December 10am -12.30pm
- Sunday 13th December 10am -12.30pm
It is a childbirth educational course designed to empower a woman to have the birth that she chooses. The HypnoBirthing® course educates those that attend all there is to know about pregnancy, birth and post birth. Using guided imagery, visualisation and breathing techniques that not only help to achieve a more relaxed, calm, safe and gentle birth but are also useful to help calm the mind in every day life.
During the course, you will learn all there is to know about your pregnancy, birthing, what to expect from the hospital, what questions to ask, nutritional requirements during pregnancy, birthing and breast feeding, and much more. The course comprises of 5 x 2.5 hour sessions. There are both private and group courses are available.
- HypnoBirthing MP3s
- Medical advice and support from a qualified Naturopath, BioMedical Scientist, Natural Fertility Educator and HypnoBirthing International Steering Committee Member.
- Handouts and information that you can present to your health care professionals
- Handouts for you to use in your practice to ensure you have the birth you desire
The classes are designed to empower you and your birthing partner so that birth isn’t feared, but instead something to be excited about. We go through all stages of pregnancy and birthing, including post birthing information. Not only do the HypnoBirthing mums love Hypnobirthing, the HypnoBirthing partners love the experience just as much and use the techniques learnt in everyday life to help manage their daily stresses better.
I teach the Mongan Method of HypnoBirthing, therefore you can be assured that the information you are getting has been researched thoroughly. HypnoBirthing Mongan Method is an Internationally recognised course that is in 45 countries and has been going for over 25years. It is the only HypnoBirthing course to be trialled and tested and the only course that is recognised as a childbirth course based on research.
The classes are spaced out so that you have time to practice the techniques you have learnt in class and bring any questions or concerns you have (after practicing these techniques) to the following class. Like learning to drive a car, it is hard to learn by theory alone, we go through all the techniques needed together and practice them numerous times to ensure that by the end of the course, you are well equipped with all the knowledge and practice you need to achieve the birth you desire.
For more information or to book please email OR call Candace on 0404 85 11 43.
*To obtain and maintain accreditation, HypnoBirthing® – Mongan Method practitioners must complete 32 hours of initial training and annual professional training by the HypnoBirthing® Institute thereafter. This ensures all HypnoBirthing® – Mongan Method practitioners have the most up to date information about all things pregnancy, birth and post birth.