HypnoBirthing ® – Mongan Method has been the leader in childbirth education
since 1990 and is now taught in 34 countries around the world.
UPCOMING COURSE dates are as follows:
May/June Course Dates:
- Sunday 16th May 10am – 12.30pm
- Sunday 23rd May 10am – 12.30pm
- Sunday 30th May 10am – 12.30pm
- Sunday 6th June 10am – 12.30pm
- Sunday 13th June 10am – 12.30pm
June/July Course Dates:
- Sunday 27th June 10am – 12.30pm
- Sunday 4th July 10am – 12.30pm
- Sunday 11th July 10am – 12.30pm
- Sunday 18th July 10am – 12.30pm
- Sunday 25th July 10am – 12.30pm
August/September Course Dates:
- Sunday 22nd August 10am – 12.30pm
- Sunday 29th August 10am – 12.30pm
- Sunday 5th September 10am – 12.30pm
- Sunday 12th September 10am – 12.30pm
- Sunday 19th September 10am – 12.30pm
October Course Dates:
- Sunday 3rd October 10am – 12.30pm
- Sunday 10th October 10am – 12.30pm
- Sunday 17th October 10am – 12.30pm
- Sunday 24th October 10am – 12.30pm
- Sunday 31st October 10am – 12.30pm
November/December Course Dates:
- Sunday 14th November 10am – 12.30pm
- Sunday 21st November 10am – 12.30pm
- Sunday 28th November 10am – 12.30pm
- Sunday 5th December 10am – 12.30pm
- Sunday 12th December 10am – 12.30pm
HypnoBirthing ® is a childbirth educational course designed to empower you to have the birth that you desire.
The HypnoBirthing® course educates you on all there is to know about pregnancy, birth and post birth. We use guided imagery, visualisation and breathing techniques to help achieve a more relaxed, calm, safe and gentle birth. However, these techniques are also useful to help calm the mind in every day life.
During the course, you will learn all there is to know about your pregnancy, birthing, what to expect from the hospital, what questions to ask, nutritional requirements during pregnancy, birthing and breast feeding, and much more. The course comprises of 5 x 2.5 hour sessions. There are both private and group courses are available.
- HypnoBirthing MP3s
- Medical advice and support from a qualified Naturopath, BioMedical Scientist, Natural Fertility Educator and HypnoBirthing International Steering Committee Member.
- Handouts and information that you can present to your health care professionals
- Handouts for you to use in your practice to ensure you have the birth you desire
The classes aim to empower you and your birthing partner so that birth is exciting, instead of fearful. We go through all stages of pregnancy and birthing, including post birthing information. Not only do the HypnoBirthing mums love Hypnobirthing, the HypnoBirthing partners love the experience just as much and use the techniques learnt in everyday life to help manage their daily stresses better.
About The HypnoBirthing Collective
Here at the HypnoBirthing Collective we teach the Mongan Method of HypnoBirthing. This means you can be assured that the information you are getting has been researched thoroughly. HypnoBirthing Mongan Method is an Internationally recognised course that is in 45 countries and has been going for over 25years. It is the only HypnoBirthing course to be trialled and tested and the only course that is recognised as a childbirth course based on research.
We space out classes over 5 weeks so that you have time to practice the techniques you have learnt in class and bring any questions or concerns you have (after practicing these techniques) to the following class. Just like learning to drive a car, it is hard to learn by theory alone.
We go through all the techniques that you will both need, and practice them numerous times to ensure that by the end of the course, you have the knowledge and confidence to achieve the birth you desire.
For more information or to book please head to www.thehypnobirthingcollective.com.au
*To obtain and maintain accreditation, HypnoBirthing® – Mongan Method practitioners must complete 32 hours of initial training and annual professional training by the HypnoBirthing® Institute thereafter. This ensures all HypnoBirthing® – Mongan Method practitioners have the most up to date information about all things pregnancy, birth and post birth.
About Candace Borg
Candace is the head practitioner of The HypnoBirthing Collective and is also a qualified Natural Fertility Educator. She is a highly qualified practitioner with degrees in both Biomedical Science and Health Science (Naturopathy) giving her the capacity to assess your health from both a medical and naturopathic perspective.
“Five years ago, I expanded my skill set by completing courses in ‘Natural Fertility Education’ and ‘HypnoBirthing’. Now a member of the HypnoBirthing International steering committee, I regularly work with couples, assisting them with nutritional and hormonal information and treatments to help them fall pregnant, as well as providing antenatal classes focusing on relaxed and minimal intervention birthing techniques. ”