Cleanse your way to seriously smooth skin with 100% natural konjac. Traditionally used in Japan, the Konjac sponge is naturally derived from the Konjac vegetable plant root.
This sponge is a perfect way to cleanse and exfoliate your skin and stimulate blood flow in a natural way, even for those with sensitive skin. This clever little sponge could can be used on it’s own or with a little of your preferred cleanser!
What’s good about a konjac sponge?
- Suitable for sensitive and delicate skin
- Naturally pH balanced alkaline to help neutralise your skin
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Ideal for hydration and purifying skin
- You can use with or without your favourite cleanser to help wash away the day and remove all traces of makeup, sunscreen and grime
- Vegan, sustainable and compostable at the end of it’s lifespan
Original sponge – Cleanse and restore
Bamboo charcoal – Deeply cleanse and purify
Turmeric – Brighten and refine
To use :
- Saturate sponge and rinse before use, squeeze out excess water a few times until soft.
- Massage into skin in circular motions all over your face either on its own or with a small amount of cleanser.
- Rinse after use, squeeze and hang to dry in a well ventilated area
- The sponge will be hard when dry.
- After 6-8 weeks dispose of it in your compost.