The Safix Scrub pad is your eco friendly alternative to harsh steel wool, and is both biodegradable and compostable.
Every household needs a good scrub pad to remove the toughest of jobs around the home and kitchen. Up until now, most alternatives are made using wasteful plastics and fibres that are harmful to the planet.
- Easily removes baked on, burnt and stubborn greasy deposits from all types of utensils.
- Never rusts, splinters or shreds in your hands.
- Safe for soft hands and nails.
- Consumes less cleaning powder, paste or liquid.
- Gives sparkling results for cleaning household articles, utensils, bathroom fixtures and more.
- Will not scratch non-stick and delicate surfaces.
- Exceptionally hygienic will stay fresh and effective for months.
- Fair trade made in India.
Safix’s goal is to empower women in rural India by offering them a new start in their company. Using traditional methods to clean the fibre, the women are in charge of making the scrubs. Giving them the chance to change their own economic status.
Women have long been using loose coconut fibres to clean their dishes, making it an inexpensive and eco-friendly scrubber. That’s how Safix, a coconut scrub pad, was born. The product is now distributed in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, New Zealand…
AWARDS & CERTIFICATIONS
- World Economic Development award for Quality Excellence
- Woman Inventor of the year