Would you like to incorporate a self reflective practice which engages your artistic nature and helps to self sooth our busy and hectic lives.
What the classes are all about:
- These Mandala drawing and Arts Therapy classes are tailored to give you real world practical tools to self reflect, and self sooth through drawing free hand mandala’s, whilst incorporating an Arts therapy inquiry to link and make meaning of what you are experiencing in the moment.
- Historically, Mandalas have been a teaching tool, as well as a reflective practice within many different cultures and religions throughout the centuries.
- Mandalas comes from a Sanskrit word that denotes ‘sacred circle’. Carl Yung (psychiatrist and psychoanalyst) also stated that mandalas signify the essence of the individual, their centre and is a part of the individuation process.
- I have been fascinated with them for many years and have written my thesis on the benefits of drawing mandalas’s.
So if you are curious, please come and join me and allocate an hour of your day to learn, create and make sense of our lives.
- Sat 26th Jun 2021, 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
- Sat 28th Aug 2021, 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
- Sat 30th Oct 2021, 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
Pricing : $40 for individual tickets or $90 a pack of 3 classes
Location : Northcote Natural Therapies, 275 High St, Northcote